Government Sales Specialist
Extensive experience in the private and public sector, federal, state, and local.
RFP responses, budget proposals, government business plans, corporate governance structure, change management, process improvement, workflows, re-organizing and re-structuring departments, project management, and management consulting.
Legal, aviation, transportation, robotics, engineering, construction, EDMS Software, training programs, forensic expert witness research, solar, travel and event management, acoustics, healthcare and pharmaceutical.
Notable Consulting Projects
- MBTA & MassDOT : Created a Project Management Training Program with UMass Boston for the MBTA in Boston and the Massachusetts Department of Transportation.
- LinkedIn :Communication Plan for Workforce Management, New User Experience and Implementation Project for new software, including Business Process and Change Management.
- Health and Human Services :Stakeholder Engagement and Corporate Governance Structure
- IRS, Human Capital Office :Strategic Engagement and Communications Plan
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Agency :Capital Delivery—Assisted the General Manager of Capital Delivery in Contract Administration and Administration.
- Business Process Improvement :Tier 1 airport: Worked with a prime consultant team on business process improvement for a Tier 1 airport using Lean Six Sigma on aviation security, processes, and software projects.